41. Set up the coffee pot the night before so it’s ready to go first thing in the morning if they wake up first. Or if they’re tea drinkers, leave a mug out with a tea bag/spoon ready and waiting.
42. Make their sack lunch for them and draw a several smiley faces on the sandwich baggy for them to find at lunchtime. Put some on the napkin too.
43. Are you able to burn a CD with one song that you’ve noticed matters to them? Maybe it’s one that matters to you because it brings them to mind.
44. Leave a note for them when you leave saying: I will miss you while I’m out.
45. Take a picture of your pet and text it to your partner. It’ll brighten their day.
46. Make a point once every week to use the cologne/perfume they bought you as a present even if you’re not too crazy about the scent. Not ready to wear it? Spritz it LIGHTLY on a couch or any other type of pillow they tend to use.
47. Leave them a note that says; You do a lot of nice things for me and other people. Thank you.
48. As long as allergies or strong scents aren’t an issue or trigger, spritz some of their favorite perfume or cologne on a sock that no longer has a match and leave it in their underwear drawer to make it smell fresh. Scented dryer sheets for the laundry also work really well for this.
49. Leave them a note that says: You are oFISHally a seriously awesome person! along with a hand drawn simple little fish symbol. Then whenever you think about it, just leave that fish symbol on other papers where they’ll see it as a reminder of your first note. You can put it on napkins, the toilet paper roll, lunch bags, To Do lists, shopping lists, etc.
50. If you’re having pancakes, right before they start to put on the syrup, stop them and ask if you can do it, then pour their syrup in the shape of a Smiley Face.