31. Write “Thank you for working so hard for us.” on a piece a paper and tape it to the top or inside lid of the clothes washer or dishwasher.
32. Take a picture of yourself using their phone and make it their new wallpaper for the day. Then, take a picture of them with your phone and make it your new wallpaper for the day.
33. Put in their favorite movie for them when they have had a bad day.
34. Scatter a few pennies around a room your partner frequents often, the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, make it impossible for them to miss seeing them, you can even stack them in a pile. Then hand them a note that says: Find a penny, pick it up and all day long, you’ll have good luck!
35. Fold the end of the toilet paper roll like they do in hotels. Place a clean folded hand towel with the soap laying on it on the counter, then leave a clean drinking glass on the counter faced down on a cloth or paper napkin. Its just nice to find.
36. Say “Good Morning, beautiful.” or “Good Morning, Handsome.”
37. Next time you find yourself able to share some French fries with your special someone, draw a smiley face on a plate/wrapper with Ketchup for your partner to dip theirs in to. (What other types of food could you use this idea on?)
38. Write HI out of beans, pasta or cold cereal on the kitchen counter or table for them to see.
39. On his birthday, if he has kids remind them to call their father at some point that day. Even if they live at home with him and are barely able to talk, HELP them call him. No matter how old they are, ask them to do it. It’ll brighten his day, even if it’s just from the next room.
40. Go to the bedroom and turn down the bed for them like they do in fancy hotels. You know, straighten the sheets & covers, and then pull them back a little so climbing in is easier. Fluff the pillows. Maybe put the remote or their book on the bed close by too.