21. Heading to bed? Leave a note on their pillow that says: Before you fall asleep tonight, know that I’m glad you were in my life today.
22. Are you an early riser and they’re not? Set out whatever you need the night before or open the closet/ drawers you’ll need so it doesn’t make any noise.
23. Take a paper sack and draw a smiley face on it, label it with their name then put some sort of snack for them inside.
24. Leave them a note that says: Knocking on wood is supposed to bring you good luck. I already feel pretty lucky having you in my world, so I’ll just knock out of appreciation. Then you get in the habit of knocking on hard surfaces such as a table, counter, book etc, when they’re around.
25. Set the table, and put a note on their plate that says: “An incredible guy is about to sit here.” OR, “An incredible lady is about to sit here.”
26. Pull out their chair when sitting down together at the kitchen table.
27. Put a note in their shoes that says, I SHOE hope you have a good day.
28. Mail a picture of your special someone to them (Yep, you’re mailing them a picture of them self!) with a note that says: This person matters and makes a difference in the world. Emailing or texting it works just fine, posting it in the mail lets them open something that’s unexpected and fun.
29. Is your partner about to take a shower or bath? If you have kids openly express to them that no one is allowed to knock on the bathroom door for any reason for the next 15 minutes so they can get freshened up uninterrupted.
30. Put a note in their day planner, whether that’s a paper calendar or a desktop one that says: Your (wife/husband/fiancé/boyfriend/girlfriend) cares about you today. Just pick a day, maybe add a couple, the day itself makes no difference.