11. Hand them a glass of water and add: Doctors say people who drink more water live longer. I like that plan.
12. Take a permanent marker to the eggs in the fridge and draw happy faces on them, silly faces, something to make them smile when they find them.
13. Send them a picture of you smiling. Come on, you can crack a small one for this. Put this message with it: This smile is because of you.
14. Tape a paper on the wall above their pillow or a favorite chair they sit in saying: VERY NICE PERSON with an arrow pointed down.
15. Leave a note on a couch or chair that says: I sat here for a minute today and only thought about you. Those were the best 60 seconds of my whole day.
16. Match their socks into pairs for them. Not all of them, but even three or four saves them time. If you want to do more of them, maybe do 60 seconds of sock matching a couple more times in a day. Even if they see you doing it, they’ll love you for it.
17. Everybody has to use the bathroom at some point, so taking a bar of soap, a crayon, lipstick or the edge of a candle to write a note on the bathroom mirror is a great way to leave a message. You can draw a big smiley face and just say HI!
18. Send them this note: Please text me before you walk in the door, I’d like to hold it open for you.
19. Place the toothpaste on their toothbrush for them every night before bed with a fresh glass of water.
20. Here’s another really great message to write on the bathroom mirror: Who’s AWESOME? Yep, YOU are!