51. Forget breakfast in bed. Bring dessert to bed and don’t worry about the mess. It doesn’t have to be fancy, cold cereal, apple slices with peanut butter, or our favorite... buttered toast with cinnamon & sugar!
52. Write: I sure love you! on 5 or 6 pieces of small paper. Add some hearts, maybe some x’s or o’s. Now layer them in between the plates in your cupboard for them to find when they go to grab a plate. They may not find them all at once, that’s okay.
53. Tape a note on to the toothpaste that says, You’re brightening your smile, and your smile brightens my day.
54. Collect as many empty hangers hanging in different sections in the closet and put them all together. It’s just a simple kindness and time saver for them.
55. Let them know you’re proud of them. Its an incredibly important thing to convey REGULARLY. Don’t hesitate to leave that on one of these notes once in awhile.
56. Send or tell this joke to them somehow: What did one wall say to the other? I'll meet you at the corner! Then end with: And ________ (insert their name) I'm so glad I met you.
57. Bring them a dessert for their breakfast in bed, include hot chocolate if you have it. Better yet if you can top that with either ice cream or whipped cream!
58. Is your special someone part of the I can never own enough shoes Club? If so, compliment your partner’s shoes.
59. Text a picture of your house with the caption, “I like it better when you are here, looking forward to you being back. (Unless you’re picking up cookies or ice cream for me, then take all the time you need!)
60. Write a note on the roll of toilet paper with a pen that says, “Howdy, What’s happening?” Leave the pen there, tape it to the wall if you can, it might elicit a response back ( :